As of September 13, 2018, all previous spells are obsolete and new spells have taken their place.
New Spell Compilation
The Epics each have their element, and all of them have their own Epic Attack. For players to obtain the Spell, they must buy the corresponding Toy for the Epic (currently unobtainable due to being discontinued in 2018) and unlock them for one player, Below is a list of the spells:
Each of the spells has an element, changed recently with multiple battle/combative updates. They all correspond with their owners' elements. All epic attacks are area spells that look like the fully evolved normal spell of its element.
Energy cost of spells
Casting a spell gains 1 energy, so a no-energy spell gains one energy, 1 energy spell gains zero energy, etc.
All-Out Attack: 10 energy
1st spell: No energy required
2nd spell (area spell): 3 energy
3rd spell (wand spell): 4 energy or 3 energy if it's wepon like sage edge
4th spell (relic spell): 1 energy
Epic Attacks: No energy required
- Epic Attacks are the only spells that haven't changed their name, but they did have their look altered.
- All Astral spells that pets knew have been replaced with Storm spells because that element is now wizard-only.
- The original Royal Roar closely resembled Zero; an old Astral Spell.
- All spells that heal the player and pets have been removed from the game.
- Some spells have had their look but not their name changed, for example: Storm's Coming and Fireball.