Mystember resembles a horse made out of rocks and lava. It has a brownish-grey body with dark brown rocks attached to its back, while it has a light brown underbelly and a mane that is made out of lava spilling out of its head. It has amber eyes and its snout is colored tan. It has two dark oval marks resembling coal under its eye. Its hooves are dark brown rocks, and its legs are dotted with two brown marks on the front, and three on the hind legs.
"An angered Mystember can stomp its heavy hooves hard enough to cause a small earthquake!"
Strengths And Weaknesses
Fire element is weak against:
This element is powerful against:
This element is neutral against:
It does not evolve from or into anything.
A Mystember appears in Bonfire Spire by itself or accompanying Emburn. A good place to look is the Garden Getaway where you fought Cebollini (after you defeat him) or in the Royal Kitchen just past the Throne Room. It can also be purchased at the Academy for 500 Academy Pages.
|Fireball||1||A||1 out of 3|
|Combustion||16||A||1 out of 3|
|Volcannon||31||A||1 out of 3|
|Embers||4||B||3 out of 3|
|Charclone||21||B||3 out of 3|
|Wildfire||31||B||3 out of 3|
|Spark Sphere or Fungi Fling||6||C||1 out of 3|
|Shockwave or Leaf Swarm||17||C||1 out of 3|
|Ion Cannon or Forest's Hurricane||32||C||1 out of 3|
|Static Shock or Shrubbery Strike||8||D||3 out of 3|
|Storm's Coming or Ka-Pow Cabbage||18||D||3 out of 3|
|Unlimited Power or Overgrowth||33||D||3 out of 3|
|No Unique Spell|
|Sometimes, pets can learn one of multiple spells.|
- Mystember's name may be taken from the words, "myst" and "ember."
- There are also four other equine pets in the game that share unicorn-like sprites. They are named Mystile, Mystyyk, Mysticle (which was added during Winterfest), and Mysty (which was added during Summerfest).
- This pet is found on Floor 35 of the Dark Tower.
- Its underbelly and tail is identical to a lizard/dragon.
- The newer sprite may be based on the longma (a mythical horse with dragon scales.)
- Mystember slightly resembles Pyromane.